Our Allergy & Asthma Services
Patients come from all over Maryland to be treated in our Annapolis and Eastern Shore locations.
We provide compassionate and comprehensive evaluation and treatment of patients of all ages, experiencing a wide range of signs and symptoms related to allergies and asthma. Our staff is experienced and friendly; we strive to treat our patients as family.
Our medical professionals provide treatment for the following symptoms:
- Nasal Allergies: Do you suffer from rhinitis, congestion, runny nose, itching, sneezing, post nasal drip, throat clearing, mucus, nasal polyps, hay fever or all airborne allergies? Our experienced physicians can provide relief!
- Sinus: Sinusitis causes sinus headaches, pressure, pain, drainage, congestion, and even bad breath. If you suffer from this condition, allow our team to provide the medical treatment you deserve.
- Ears: Constant ear infections can cause eustachian tube dysfunction, popping, clicking, congestion, and dizziness. To treat these symptoms, please visit our team at Annapolis Allergy & Asthma.
- Skin: Rash, itching, hives, eczema, dermatitis, atopic dermatitis, latex allergy, angioedema, as wll as cosmetic (dyes, perfumes, nickel) and chemical reactions can all be caused by skin allergies. Allow our team to provide the treatments you need.
- Throat: Allergies and asthma can cause a variety of conditions that affect your throat. The common symptoms include throat clearing, mucus, congestion, post-nasal drip, hoarseness, tightness, and swelling.
- Chest: Chest conditions can cause constant coughing, wheezing, chest pain or wheezing with exercise. In addition, it can lead to congestion, asthma, exercise bronchospasm, shortness of breath, bronchitis, or recurrent pneumonia.
- Eye Allergies: Allergic conjunctivitis, also known as eye allergies, can cause constant watering, mucus, burning, and itching. Our team offers effective treatments that provide long-lasting relief from symptoms.
- Gastrointestinal: Food allergies can cause serious discomfort and lead to more severe medical conditions. Our allergy test can determine what you need to stay away from and what you can eat. We can treat allergic reactions caused by foods, medication, insect stings and other factors.
We provide skin and blood testing for allergies as well as immunotherapy, or allergy injections. Our team can evaluate you immunodeficiency and determine what treatments are safe for you. We may conduct a variety of tests including exercise, food, and medication challenges. If you would like to learn more about our allergy treatments and vaccines or to schedule an appointment, call us today at (410) 573-1600 Annapolis or (410) 758-6700 Centreville.